Beats4Me.com is a website portal where Producers and Artists come together linking instrumental beats with lyrics to make record contract songs.
How do Producers use Beats4Me.com?
Producers across the world can upload their instrumental beats 24/7 in any of beats categories such as hip hop and rap beats as well as many more categories.Once their instrumental beats are sold on the website, Beats4Me.com automatically sends a 30% commission to the Producer.
How do Artists use Beats4Me.com?
Beats4Me.com Artists are promoted on the website via the Artists section and have access to a continual flow of the hottest and newest instrumental beats in categories such as Rap and Hip Hop beats, R&B beats, Rock beats, House beats, Techno beats, Electronica beats, Club beats, Gospel beats, and Pop beats. Artists can buy beats on Beats4Me.com for that special song.
Beats4Me.com Music Production Term of Use and Licenses
- Licensor = Producer selling track
- Licensee = Client
- Non-exclusive = The track is leased to the client and not owned.
- Exclusive Rights = The track is sold to only one client to use in all projects.
All material sold is copyrighted. MUSIC OWNERSHIP: The non-exclusive tracks compositions sold by Licensor remain the exclusive property of Licensor and/or Beats4Me.Com AFFILIATED PRODUCERS.
Beats4Me.Com and the Beats4Me.Com logo are trademarks or service marks of Beats4Me.Com/Campana Management Group. You may not use these or any other Campana Management Group trademarks or service marks without the written permission of the owner. Contact: ceo@Beats4Me.Com
You may use our products either to develop a project for yourself or your client/ artist, but you may not put them on a diskette, CD, website or any other format and offer them for redistribution or resale. These products may not be resold in any sort of collection, such as passing our products over to third parties on CD and diskettes, or letting others download our products from your website. In the event of such practices, Beats4Me.Com/Campana Management Group will immediately terminate your membership. Furthermore, by conducting such practices, you automatically waive any legal claims against Beats4Me.Com. If you do not abide by the terms of this agreement as described above, Beats4Me.Com will pursue legal action to the highest punishable extent. Further, Licensee may not post, or upload the original Track(s) in any way or in any way make the Track available to others. Doing so would be a copyright infringement. In addition, any unauthorized use or duplication is a violation of this agreement and of applicable laws of the United States and other countries. Any infringement of copyright will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law. These products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. We suggest you contact your local developer for service and assistance.
You understand Beats4Me.Com is not responsible for the content, quality or merchantability of any information, product or service offered herein and the user must assume full responsibility to evaluate independently the accuracy, completeness, quality and usefulness of any product or other content. Beats4Me.Com hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, expressed and implied, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose by any vendor, customer, or associate offering information, products, any services linked to Beats4Me.Com website. The user agrees that Beats4Me.Com is not responsible, and shall have no liability to such user, with respect to any information, product or service offered by others who are linked to Beats4Me.Com website. Beats4Me.Com shall not be liable for any damages allegedly sustained arising from use of the information, products, and services.
Leasing (non-exclusive) License
The musical production is now and remains the property of Campana Management Group/Beats4Me.Com and is leased to the user only for use as part of recorded performances, web projects, CD-Rom project, film, and personal projects.
This lease expressly forbids resale or other sale or distribution in any form (CD, web, tape, or file). You cannot sell or give the production away. Any usage not specifically allowed by this lease, including but not limited to any usage by an unlicensed individual or organization, will be prosecuted to the maximum possible extent under law.
Leasing rights lets the purchaser use the beat for ONE profitable project such as a web project, CD-Rom project, and non-profitable projects such as demo's, performances, websites, film etc. Leasing rights can be re-sold to more than one client. For projects requiring the re-sale of an album using non exclusive beats requires the client to purchase a 1 yr business license for $199.00. This business license will allow you to sell your album up to 500 copies. Please read below about the terms of using non-exclusive beats.
1. MUSIC OWNERSHIP: The non-exclusive tracks & compositions sold by Licensor remain the exclusive property of Licensor and/or Beats4Me.Com AFFILIATED PRODUCERS.
2. TRACK NON-EXCLUSIVITY: It is understood by the Licensor that the Tracks are provided under a Non-Exclusive license for use by this Licensee. Additionally the Tracks may be licensed to any number of additional Licensees.
3. FAILING TO LICENSE: If you fail to obtain this legal license from Beats4Me.Com, then legal action will be taken against you. NOTE: A single violation of federal copyright laws will cost you a $30,000.00 fine.
4. CREDITS: Licensee shall give Licensor and Affiliate appropriate credit on all compact discs, record and cassette labels, film or commercial credits, or any other record configuration manufactured which is now known or created in the future that embodies the Tracks created hereunder and on all cover liner notes. Credit will be listed as: Original backing track(s) created by Beats4Me.Com, and/or Beats4Me.Com Affiliated Producers
5. INDEMNITY: Licensee agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Licensor harmless from any and all actions, causes of action, claims, demands, costs, liabilities, expenses and damages (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with any claim that the Tracks furnished by under this License constitutes an infringement of any confidential information, trade secret, patent, copyright, trademark, trade name, or other legal right of any third party.
6. JURISDICTION: This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio. Any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be subject to binding arbitration with such arbitration being conducted in Lorain County Ohio, and arbitrated by: Ohio Lawyers for the Arts
Exclusive rights letís the purchaser use the instrumental beat for any and all profitable projects. These rights can only be sold to one person. Once the instrumental beat is bought exclusively it is removed from the page/website and cannot be sold again.
Custom (exclusive) License
Custom instrumental beats are made for those who want a beat made from scratch. We will work with you on the instrumental beat so it can be made for your preference. Exclusive rights also come with this service. Custom beats require a 50% deposit to get started. We will not even contact you unless a deposit is made. You can request a custom beat and you will be sent a link to our PayPal Account to pay the 50% deposit to start production.